Hotels are a vital and essential part of the tourism. Hotels not only provide accommodation and meals but also offer a variety of other services as per the needs of tourists. Nowadays around thousands of different hotels, choosing your favorite hotel in Iran, you face a wide range of services and styles, from new-built modern hotels to outstanding traditional ones. Iranian are the oldest and earliest hoteliers in the history of human civilization. From the caravanserais in ancient roads of Persia and the silk road to the oldest hotel chain in the world (Traditional Abbasi Hotel).Iran has a great variety of hotels for every budget and taste; from luxury international class 5-star hotels in the big cities and main tourist resorts to small rooms-basic hotels or guesthouse.
Iran is where great legends, great victories, and terrible defeats all share a home. It is the spiritual pinnacle of Islam and the inheritor of Persian legacies. The country still retains much of its aesthetic appeal, and the people there are some of the friendliest and most outgoing people on the planet. In the pristine palaces, ziggurats, and mosques, relive ancient splendor or unwind with the friendly locals over tea.
You need to be aware of the entire process because booking a hotel in Iran is different from booking one in any other location in the world. It is essential to book a hotel before you arrive, especially during the high season when demand for hotel rooms skyrockets, and you might miss out on some of the best hotels in the city. In addition, if you are traveling to a different country, you might have to research various hotel amenities and options and choose a hotel based on your preferences.
On the other hand, booking a hotel can be confusing and frustrating; one of Arg-e Jadid's services is providing booking services for all hotels in different cities in Iran. You can use this service to have the best hotel booking experience and enjoy your stay in the best hotels in Iran.
Best 5-stars Hotel in Iran (Luxury Hotels) in Iran, there are numerous 5-star luxury hotels for those seeking the highest level of service. They have received their ranking based on international standards, and they provide the best service. The following are 10 of the best choices if you are looking for a luxurious stay in Iran:
Looking for affordable lodging in Tehran, Iran's capital? Here is a list of some cheapest Iran hotels and resorts:
1. Firouzeh Hotel in Tehran (4-star)
2. Eskan Forsat Hotel in Tehran (4-star)
3. Traditional Kohan Hotel in Yazd (4-star)
4. Grand Hotel 1 in Tehran (4-star)
5. Isfahan Tourist Hotel in Isfahan (4-star)
6. Howeyzeh Hotel in Tehran (4-star)
7. Ferdowsi International Grand Hotel in Tehran (4-star)
8. Esteghlal east wing Hotel in Tehran (4-star)
9. Parsian Kowsar Hotel in Tehran (3-star)
10. Karoon Hotel in Tehran (3-star)
Arg-e Jadid's hotel reservation services After purchasing a ticket to the desired location, passengers must deal with the next most time-consuming issue: booking a hotel!
You are in the best location for this topic if you also have this issue. Please be aware that there are numerous hotels located throughout Iran. In major cities, modern hotels can be found by star rating. Inns, traditional hotels, historic homes, Ecolodges, and spectacular lodgings like the Kandovan Village's rocky hotel are all options.
1. Passengers will be responsible for any discrepancy of passport information (including name, family name, and passport number, date of birth, expiry date and place of issue).
2. Please be careful to inform us about the correct age level based on passengers’ Identity Card. (Infant= under 2 years old, Child= 2-12 years old and Adult= more than 12 years old).